Monday, August 27, 2012

The first day

Blogging has been on my mind again. I used to do it but became too busy with small girls and life as I know it. Funny enough it was four years ago that I gave it a try and here were again at that time of insanity. Election season...'nuff said about that.

I'm a stay at home mom of two. Two girls. Yeeeah, pink and purple are always the color of the day. Emotions are always high and we haven't reached the double digits yet. My family consists of four and a frog named Pilot. Three out of four of us have food and seasonal allergies/  intolerances. One of us just prefers not to eat bread, pasta or anything with hooves. I spend most of my time in the kitchen attempting concoctions I've found on blogs and Pinterest. I enjoy having girlfriends over because I can keep busy in the kitchen and still chat. Sometimes tequila or wine might be involved.

I'm here to share what I love, what I don't and maybe help someone along the way..... Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment